DPC fabricates structural steel and piping in our QC controlled shop setting, which aids in accuracy and reduces the risk for delays, giving us on-time delivery schedules and keeping clients’ projects on track.
We have the capability to design, manufacture and install custom carbon steel and alloy piping systems. Our team uses the latest in modeling and computing technology to design safe and efficient piping systems for the oil, refining, chemical, and power industries.
Quality Assurance/Quality Control
Our full-time QA/QC personnel average 25 years of pipe fabrication experience and 20 years of welding experience.
- All fabricated items 100% visually inspected
- Hydro and pneumatic testing
- Dye penetration, liquid penetration, magnetic particle
- Radiographic examination
- Clients can receive photos of all fabrication delivery before it leaves our facility
Shop Features and Capabilities:
- 22,000 square feet
- 1/2” through 240” diameter capability
- Wall thicknesses up to 3”
- ASME Certifications: U, R
- Stainless steel; carbon; chrome alloys, and specialty alloys
- Lincoln STT, MIG, FCAW, GTAW, Wirefeed GTAW and SubArc weld machines
- MG 4 station plasma table
- Torchmate Plasma Table
- Numerous turning rolls and rotation equipment
- Onsite 22,000 gallon Water storage tank and well for hydrotesting.
- Overhead crane in large shop to 50 Tons and 32' Hook Height.